On many occasions, we can find ourselves in the situation of wanting to put two photos together in one image, and it is something we can do very easily from our iPhone. And the best thing is that with this trick you can combine photos on your iPhone for free and without having to download any app.
The Shortcuts app is one of the most useful on the iPhone since it is capable of doing many different things in a couple of taps and without having to download any app. And luckily there is also an iPhone shortcut to merge two photos into one.
How to Put Two Photos on a Single iPhone?
There are many applications to edit photos, but with this shortcut, you can join two photos on your iPhone without having to download any app or be an expert in Photoshop.
Surely you already have the Shortcuts app downloaded, but if this is not the case, we recommend that you download it from the App Store, once you make sure you have it, the steps are quick.
Now that you have the Shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad, we must download the specific shortcut to join two photos into one on our device. To do this, click on the link below to download the shortcut.
Click on Get shortcut and the app will open. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click Add Rogue Shortcut. In case this option does not come out, remember to activate this type of shortcut from the iPhone settings.
Once you have the shortcut installed, the process couldn’t be easier.
- In the Shortcuts app and under All Shortcuts you will see Combine Images.
- Click on the shortcut to activate it. The first time you will have to give him permission to access your photos.
- The gallery will open for you to select the photos you want to join.
- It will ask you the order in which you want the photos.
- Then the space you want between the photos.
- And finally, if you want the images to join horizontally, vertically or in a grid.
- When finished you will see the photo of the joined images.
- Press Ok and select if you want to save or edit it.
Now you just have to enter the Photos app to see how the last photo collage you have chosen will be. You can join two, three, four and all the photos you want into one with this great shortcut. One of those that you have to have downloaded on your iPhone or iPad.